Hair color is one of the most vibrant and drastic changes one brings to their physical appearances, mostly because of constant pressure from the parlour didis or as an attempt to boost self-esteem.
This mostly impulsive decision becomes unbearable when one is faced with the extra hair care routine that comes along with the regretful aftermath. With proper care and efforts, one can easily keep the color in their hair looking vibrant and prevent themselves from falling in the dreadful spiral of self-doubt and more impulsive decision making.
We’ve come up with a tried and tested list of steps to ensure your hair colour stays longer than your self esteem…
1. Chop off your dyed hair and keep them safe in your cupboard to ensure the colour stays forever.
2. Create a safe space for your hair color, to make sure it doesn’t plan to leave sooner than expected. “I try to give my hair color some personal space every day, Karan (Johar) told me it’s very important”, said Janhvi Kapoor, who credits her hair colour and nepotism for her success in Bollywood.
3. Set challenges for both yourself and your hair color, because it goes a long way in developing a bond between you and your hair colour.
4. Start spending more money in parlors to treat your colored hair. The more you spend the more it’ll boost your fragile self-esteem, you worthless piece of garbage.
5. Try listening to your inner voices and avoid that one voice that keeps telling you to go pink all the way. It’ll never last and you’ll look like a bubblegum someone choked on.
Katrina Kaif’s Stunning Journey from Being an An...
EXCLUSIVE: An Excerpt From Tiger Shroff’s Yet-To...
How to Dress for Work in a Way that Doesn’t Inti...
“I’m Not the Only Baby in the House Anymore”...
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *