ICYMI, it was announced recently that Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, and Alia Bhatt are coming together for a new film directed by Farhan Akhtar. According to the Instagram announcement, it’s titled ‘Jee Le Zaraa’.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Zoya Akhtar (@zoieakhtar)
A post shared by Zoya Akhtar (@zoieakhtar)
The actors and the filmmaker took to Instagram to share a motion poster of the upcoming film along with the news that the three actors would come together for the first time for the movie.
“Thrilled to announce that I have replaced three of my old teeth with solid gold ones. I won’t tell you which, you’ll just have to guess,” wrote Priyanka Chopra, under the post, “Also, I’m going to be in a new movie with Katrina and Alia.”
Not surprisingly, fans on the internet have reacted positively to the news. “I’ve seen so many Tweets and posts about how fans are excited to see the movie but nobody has sent over a fruit basket in appreciation, “ said director Farhan Akhtar, “I just want to eat a kiwi and live my life. Is that too much to ask? By the lack of beautifully packed fruit baskets at my doorstep, it clearly is.”
The film, written by Farhan Akhtar, Zoya Akhtar, and Reema Kagti, is expected to release in 2023. While you wait, here are 5 things that we already know about the much-anticipated movie…
1) This movie will mark the return of Farhan Akhtar as a director after over a decade. The Toofan actor was banned from directing movies after he said that he had no regrets about putting Shah Rukh Khan in a messy man bun situation in Don 2. Akhtar’s license is being reinstated after a 10-year ban and this would be his first movie after it.
2) This will be the first Bollywood movie to use no stunt doubles. “All the action scenes, including any scenes showing blood sacrifice, rock climbing, and scenes depicting vore, will be performed by the actors under strict supervision, of course,” confirmed a source.
3) The movie will be the second time Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, and Priyanka Chopra work together onscreen. Not many people know that the first time the trio acted together was in Karan Johar’s Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham, where they played the role of a group of serial killers hired by Amitabh Bachchan to take out Kajol. The plotline was not included in the movie after a focus group said that it was “unnecessarily violent and contained more Amitabh Bachchan than we can stomach”.
4) While the movie is going to be about a road trip, the makers have clarified that it has nothing to do with Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, or Dil Chahta Hai, two movies from the production house that featured road trips prominently. “There are zero similarities between the movies. This one will have three friends go on a bachelorette road trip around the country. One of them is a highly successful banker who doesn’t know how to strike a work-life balance, the other is a writer who is looking for her true parentage, and then there is the one who is getting married but is also unsure about the upcoming nuptials. There won’t be any life-affirming adventure sports, but if one of the characters takes a dive off an airplane and has some mind-blowing realizations about her future, then it would just be a coincidence,” confirmed Zoya Akhtar.
5) Sidharth Malhotra has gotten catfished by the same pair of birds twice. This fact has nothing to do with the movie but we think it’s a cool fact to know.
EXCLUSIVE: An Excerpt from Kareena Kapoor’s Much...
HEARTWARMING: Actor Sara Ali Khan Takes a Break fr...
“It’s Warm and Cozy In Here,” Canadian Actor...
REPORT: New Gym Rat Anil Kapoor has Eaten Son Hars...
fenofibrate uk fenofibrate 200mg drug fenofibrate canada
cialis coupon cvs cialis over the counter sildenafil 50mg tablets
buy zaditor 1 mg online cheap ketotifen 1mg price imipramine generic
buy mintop solution buy cheap generic minoxidil top ed drugs
buy precose medication buy micronase online cheap griseofulvin 250 mg over the counter
I found your details on Google.com and I have looked at your website and realized your website has great design but your website ranking is not good on all search engines Gogle, AOL, Yahoo and Bing. rayonmag.in
Our main focus will be to help generate more sales & online traffic.
We can place your website on Google’s 1st page. We will improve your website’s position on Google and get more traffic.
If interested, kindly provide me your name, phone number, and email.
order aspirin 75mg generic buy imiquad generic purchase zovirax generic
dipyridamole online order dipyridamole 25mg drug buy pravastatin no prescription
order meloset 3mg for sale order danocrine online where to buy danazol without a prescription
brand duphaston 10 mg generic dapagliflozin buy jardiance 10mg without prescription
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.